Amanda Black is a South African singer-songwriter whose soulful voice and emotive lyrics have captured the hearts of audiences both locally and internationally. Born on July 24, 1993, in Eastern Cape, South Africa, Amanda Black’s rise to prominence has been marked by her unique sound, storytelling abilities, and powerful performances.
Amanda Black’s Timeline and Career:
- 2015: Amanda Black gained widespread attention after auditioning for the first season of the South African reality show “Idols South Africa.” Her audition impressed the judges and viewers, earning her a spot in the competition.
- 2016: After making it to the top seven on “Idols South Africa,” Amanda Black signed a record deal with Ambitiouz Entertainment, marking the beginning of her professional music career.
- 2016: Amanda released her debut single “Amazulu,” which quickly became a sensation and introduced her signature sound to the world. The song’s soulful vocals and poignant lyrics resonated with listeners, establishing her as a rising star.
- 2016: Her debut album, “Amazulu,” was released and received critical acclaim for its authenticity and emotional depth. The album featured hit singles like “Sabela” and “Kahle,” further showcasing Amanda’s storytelling abilities and vocal prowess.
- 2017: Amanda Black won several awards, including three South African Music Awards (SAMAs), highlighting her impact on the music industry. Her unique blend of Afro-soul and R&B continued to captivate audiences across the country.
- 2017: She released the collaborative single “Thandwa Ndim” with fellow South African artist Vusi Nova, which further solidified her position as one of the country’s most beloved artists.
- 2019: Amanda released her sophomore album, “Power,” which explored themes of self-empowerment, love, and personal growth. The album showcased her growth as both a vocalist and a songwriter, and tracks like “Egoli” and “Baninzi” resonated with fans.
- 2020: Despite facing personal and professional challenges, Amanda Black’s resilience shone through as she continued to create music that touched the hearts of her listeners.
Amanda Black’s Discography:
- “Amazulu” (2016, Album)
- “Power” (2019, Album)
Official Social Media Accounts:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/amandablacksa/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AmandaBlackSA
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/AmandaBlackVEVO
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/4HQlI0VVWX2qgOZoL6Gdth
Amanda Black’s journey from an aspiring contestant on a reality show to an award-winning artist is a testament to her talent, resilience, and dedication to her craft. Her ability to infuse her music with emotion and authenticity has made her a role model for aspiring musicians and a beloved figure in the South African music scene.
Disclaimer : Please note that profile information above needs further research and update. May be subject to change as new information emerges.