Boef, whose real name is Sofiane Boussaadia, is a Dutch rapper and songwriter of Algerian descent. He has gained significant recognition and popularity in the Dutch music scene. Here is a history and timeline of Boef’s career:
Early Life and Musical Beginnings (1993 – 2010s)
- 1993: Boef is born on February 28, 1993, in Aubervilliers, France.
- Late 2000s: He moves to the Netherlands, settling in Alkmaar.
- Late 2000s – Early 2010s: Boef begins pursuing a career in music, initially sharing his music on social media platforms and local events.
Rise to Prominence (2016 – 2017)
- 2016: Boef releases the mixtape “Gewoon Boef,” which starts gaining attention in the Dutch hip-hop scene.
- 2016: His track “Habiba” becomes a massive hit and is certified platinum in the Netherlands.
- 2017: Boef releases his debut studio album, “Slaaptekort,” which includes successful tracks like “Krantenwijk.”
Challenges and Continued Success (2018 – Present)
- 2018: Boef faces controversy due to a controversial video, but he later apologizes for his remarks.
- 2019: He releases his second studio album, “Thuis,” which receives positive reviews and solidifies his position as a prominent Dutch rapper.
- 2020s: Boef continues to release music and collaborate with other artists, maintaining his status as a leading figure in Dutch hip-hop.
Boef’s discography includes several successful albums and singles. Some of his notable releases include:
- “Slaaptekort” (2017) – His debut studio album featuring hits like “Habiba” and “Krantenwijk.”
- “Thuis” (2019) – His second studio album, showcasing his growth as an artist.
Official Social Media Accounts
- YouTube: Boef’s YouTube Channel
- Spotify: Boef on Spotify
- Instagram: Boef on Instagram
- Twitter: Boef on Twitter
- Facebook: Boef on Facebook
Disclaimer : Please note that profile information above needs further research and update. May be subject to change as new information emerges.