Boosie Badazz, also known as Lil Boosie or simply Boosie, is an American rapper and songwriter who has left an indelible mark on the hip-hop landscape. His history and timeline underscore his journey from adversity to success, his influence on Southern rap, and his impact on the music industry.
- 1982: Torrence Hatch, later known as Boosie Badazz, is born on November 14 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He grows up in a poverty-stricken neighborhood, facing challenges from an early age.
- 2000: Boosie releases his debut album, “Youngest of da Camp,” which garners local attention and sets the stage for his future success in the rap scene.
- 2003: His second album, “For My Thugz,” earns him broader recognition, especially in the Southern rap scene. His gritty lyrics and distinctive delivery resonate with fans.
- 2006: Boosie gains significant popularity with the release of “Bad Azz,” which includes hit tracks like “Zoom” and “They Dykin.” The album’s success cements his reputation as a rising star in the rap world.
- 2007: He releases “Survival of the Fittest,” another album that solidifies his standing in the rap community. His ability to share his personal experiences and struggles resonates with listeners.
- 2009: Boosie faces legal troubles, including charges related to drug possession and murder. He is subsequently sentenced to prison, putting a pause on his music career.
- 2014: Despite being incarcerated, Boosie manages to release music and maintain his presence in the industry. He becomes known for his resilience and determination in the face of adversity.
- 2014: Upon his release from prison, Boosie returns to the music scene with a renewed energy. He releases the mixtape “Life After Deathrow,” which signifies his comeback.
- 2015: Boosie releases his sixth studio album, “Touch Down 2 Cause Hell,” which debuts at No. 3 on the Billboard 200 chart. The album features collaborations with fellow artists and showcases his storytelling ability.
- 2020s: Boosie Badazz continues to release music, maintaining his distinct style and delivering tracks that resonate with his fanbase.
Boosie Badazz‘s music is characterized by his candid storytelling, streetwise lyrics, and his ability to convey his personal experiences through his music.
- “Youngest of da Camp” (2000)
- “For My Thugz” (2003)
- “Bad Azz” (2006)
- “Superbad: The Return of Boosie Bad Azz” (2009)
- “Incarcerated” (2010)
- “Touch Down 2 Cause Hell” (2015)
- “BooPac” (2017)
- “Badazz 3.5” (2019)
Social Media and Music Platforms
- Facebook: facebook.com/lilboosie
- Twitter: twitter.com/BOOSIEOFFICIAL
- Instagram: instagram.com/boosienewig
- YouTube: youtube.com/user/lilboosie
- Spotify: open.spotify.com/artist/6z4NLXyHPga1UmSJsPK7Gy
Disclaimer : Please note that profile information above needs further research and update. May be subject to change as new information emerges.