Boston Manor is a British rock band that has made a significant impact on the music scene with their emotive and genre-blending sound. Let’s explore the history and timeline of the band, highlighting key moments that have shaped their journey.
- 2013: Boston Manor forms in Blackpool, Lancashire, England, bringing together members with a shared passion for music and a desire to create something unique.
- 2015: The band releases their debut EP, “Here/Now,” showcasing their blend of pop-punk and alternative rock elements.
- 2016: Boston Manor signs with Pure Noise Records, a move that provides them with a platform to share their music with a wider audience.
- 2016: Their debut album, “Be Nothing.,” is released to critical acclaim. The album’s introspective lyrics and powerful melodies resonate with fans, establishing the band’s signature sound.
- 2017: The band embarks on extensive touring, gaining a reputation for their energetic live performances and strong connection with their audience.
- 2018: Welcome to the Neighbourhood, their sophomore album, is released. This album takes a darker turn, delving into themes of societal issues and personal struggles.
- 2020: Glue, their third album, showcases their evolution by incorporating electronic elements and pushing the boundaries of their sound.
- “Be Nothing.” (2016)
- “Welcome to the Neighbourhood” (2018)
- “Glue” (2020)
- Henry Cox (Vocals)
- Mike Cunniff (Guitar)
- Dan Cunniff (Bass)
- Jordan Pugh (Drums)
- Ash Wilson (Guitar)
Social Media and Music Platforms
- Facebook: facebook.com/bostonmanoruk
- Twitter: twitter.com/bstnmnr
- Instagram: instagram.com/bstnmnr
- YouTube: youtube.com/user/bostonmanorVEVO
- Spotify: open.spotify.com/artist/6XfT1ZxRhPc86T9yL0F3A2
Disclaimer : Please note that profile information above needs further research and update. May be subject to change as new information emerges.