Bow Wow, formerly known as Lil’ Bow Wow, is a prominent figure in the world of hip-hop and rap. His journey from a young prodigy to a successful artist is a testament to his talent and dedication. Born Shad Gregory Moss on March 9, 1987, in Columbus, Ohio, Bow Wow’s career began at a remarkably young age.
- 1993: At just six years old, Bow Wow’s talent is recognized by rapper Snoop Dogg, who gives him the nickname “Lil’ Bow Wow.”
- 2000: He releases his debut album “Beware of Dog” at the age of 13, featuring hit singles like “Bounce with Me” and “Bow Wow (That’s My Name).”
- 2001: The album’s success propels Bow Wow to stardom, making him one of the youngest successful rappers in history.
- 2002: He drops the “Lil'” from his stage name and releases the album “Doggy Bag,” which continues his streak of hits.
- 2003: Bow Wow’s album “Unleashed” features the chart-topping single “Let’s Get Down,” cementing his status as a teenage sensation.
- 2005: He releases “Wanted,” featuring collaborations with prominent artists like Omarion and Amerie.
- 2006: Bow Wow releases “The Price of Fame,” showcasing his growth as an artist and tackling more mature themes.
- 2010s: Bow Wow continues releasing music, collaborating with various artists and exploring different styles within the hip-hop genre.
- 2020: He announces his retirement from rap, expressing his desire to focus on acting and other ventures.
- Studio Albums:
- “Beware of Dog” (2000)
- “Doggy Bag” (2002)
- “Unleashed” (2003)
- “Wanted” (2005)
- “The Price of Fame” (2006)
- “New Jack City II” (2009)
- “Underrated” (2012)
Social Media and Music Platforms
Disclaimer : Please note that profile information above needs further research and update. May be subject to change as new information emerges.