Humberto Ceballos Boza, widely recognized by his stage name Boza, has emerged as one of the most successful young Panamanian singer-songwriters in the Latin American music industry, particularly in the urban genre. His journey from humble beginnings to achieving fame and recognition has been a remarkable one. This timeline provides an in-depth look at the history and career of Boza.
Early Life and Musical Beginnings (1994-2010)
- 1994: Boza was born on September 22, 1994, in Panama City, Panama. He grew up in a musically inclined family, which had a profound influence on his early exposure to music.
- 2006: At the age of 12, Boza began experimenting with music, writing lyrics, and freestyling. He demonstrated a natural talent for crafting catchy rhymes and melodies.
- 2008: Boza joined forces with other aspiring artists to form a group called The New Wave, marking his first foray into the music scene.
Rise as a Solo Artist (2011-2015)
- 2011: Boza decided to pursue a solo career, leaving The New Wave. This marked a turning point in his musical journey as he embarked on his path as a solo artist.
- 2012: Boza began gaining recognition in Panama’s local music scene with the release of his early singles, showcasing his unique style and lyrical prowess.
- 2014: He caught the attention of audiences beyond Panama’s borders with the release of tracks like “Tu Mami” and “Pa’ la Raza,” which gained popularity in Latin America.
- 2015: Boza’s growing reputation as a talented lyricist and performer led to him being signed by various record labels, further boosting his career prospects.
Founding of ROLLINBOWER (2016-2017)
- 2016: In collaboration with other artists, Boza founded his own record label, ROLLINBOWER, which allowed him greater creative control over his music and career.
- 2017: Under the ROLLINBOWER banner, Boza released a series of successful singles, solidifying his position as a rising star in the Latin urban music scene.
Breakout Success (2018-Present)
- 2018: Boza’s career reached new heights with the release of “Hecha Pa’ Mi,” a chart-topping hit that garnered millions of views on YouTube. The song catapulted him to international fame.
- 2019: His popularity continued to soar with the release of “Ella,” a collaboration with Colombian artist J Balvin, which further expanded his fanbase.
- 2020: Boza continued to release hit singles, including “Una Noche,” “La Despedida,” and “Quieres Ser Mi Amante,” solidifying his status as a prominent figure in the Latin urban music landscape.
- 2021: Boza maintained his momentum with the release of the album “Sencillo” in collaboration with other artists. The album received critical acclaim and further cemented his place in the industry.
- “Hecha Pa’ Mi” (2018)
- “Ella” (with J Balvin) (2019)
- “Una Noche” (2020)
- “La Despedida” (2020)
- “Quieres Ser Mi Amante” (2020)
- “Sencillo” (Album) (2021)
Disclaimer : Please note that profile information above needs further research and update. May be subject to change as new information emerges.