The BossHoss is a German band known for their unique fusion of rock, country, and pop influences, as well as their energetic live performances and distinctive style. Their history and timeline highlight their journey from a small Berlin band to a household name in the German music scene.
- 2004: The BossHoss is formed in Berlin by Sascha Vollmer and Alec Völkel. The duo’s shared love for rock, country, and pop music leads them to create a sound that defies traditional genre boundaries.
- 2005: The band gains attention with their debut album “Internashville Urban Hymns,” which blends classic rock and country elements with a modern twist. The album’s single “Hey Ya!” becomes a hit and introduces audiences to their unique musical approach.
- 2006: The BossHoss releases their second album “Rodeo Radio,” further solidifying their reputation as a standout act in the German music scene. The album’s success allows them to embark on their first major tour.
- 2008: Their album “Stallion Battalion” showcases their growth as artists, as they experiment with different sounds and expand their musical horizons. The album’s diverse tracks resonate with fans and critics alike.
- 2011: The band releases “Liberty of Action,” which becomes one of their most successful albums. The album’s singles “Don’t Gimme That” and “Live It Up!” receive extensive radio play and continue to be crowd favorites at their live shows.
- 2013: The BossHoss releases “Flames of Fame,” further showcasing their ability to blend genres and create music that appeals to a wide range of listeners. Their distinct visual style and energetic performances make them a staple in the European music festival circuit.
- 2015: The band’s album “Dos Bros” continues to captivate audiences with its catchy hooks and infectious melodies. The album’s title track becomes a hit, further solidifying their status as a top-selling act.
- 2018: They release the album “Black Is Beautiful,” which delves into darker themes while maintaining their signature blend of rock and country. The album’s tracks explore personal experiences and social issues, showcasing their songwriting depth.
- 2020: The BossHoss releases “Black Is Beautiful – Greatest Hits,” a compilation album that celebrates their successful career and showcases their evolution as musicians.
The BossHoss‘ timeline reflects their consistent evolution and willingness to experiment within their distinctive musical fusion.
- “Internashville Urban Hymns” (2005)
- “Rodeo Radio” (2006)
- “Stallion Battalion” (2008)
- “Do or Die” (2009)
- “Low Voltage” (2010)
- “Liberty of Action” (2011)
- “Flames of Fame” (2013)
- “Dos Bros” (2015)
- “The Very Best of Greatest Hits (2005-2017)” (2017)
- “Black Is Beautiful” (2018)
- “Black Is Beautiful – Greatest Hits” (2020)
- Sascha Vollmer (vocals, guitar)
- Alec Völkel (vocals, guitar)
Social Media and Music Platforms
- Facebook: facebook.com/bosshoss
- Twitter: twitter.com/thebosshoss
- Instagram: instagram.com/thebosshoss_official
- YouTube: youtube.com/user/TheBosshossTV
- Spotify: open.spotify.com/artist/5EzFzCQMbyKhZzKTubPXH4
Disclaimer : Please note that profile information above needs further research and update. May be subject to change as new information emerges.